- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
- Absolutely NO information is sold or given out whatever the case may be. We take user privacy very seriously and under no circumstances is your information ever sold, given out or used in any inappropriate way.
- Blackberry and RIM are courtesy of the Research in Motion company. We are in no way in conjunction or affiliated with R.I.M.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms of usage
1. BlackBerry Messenger
BBerryPin is no way responsible for any conversations held on BlackBerry messenger and are in no way able to govern conversations held on BlackBerry messenger between site users. In addition to BBerryPin non-liability to conversations held on BlackBerry messenger we are not liable for the following
- links or private information shared on BBM
- sharing of user pictures displayed from BBerryPin or the internet
- sharing of any media and content found on or off the internet
- The materials on BBerryPin's web site are provided "as is". BBerryPin makes
no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates
all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties
or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or
non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, BBerryPin does not warrant or make any representations concerning
the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials
on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on
any sites linked to this site.
- Criminal, Hacking, Inappropriate images, Warez, Pornography or any
indecent exposure is strictly prohibited on BBerryPin. We reserve the
right to suspend and/or terminate any account if we deem that the users
account page may be harmful or a threat to anyone.
- Racism, Discrimination, Hate crimes, Sexist statements, File remarks are
strictly forbidden, any such material found or sent will be furthered
for investigation by local law enforcement.
- Information on BBerryPin profile(s) are NOT shared under any
circumstances, All information entered on user profiles including
Blackberry pin# are respectably courtesy of the account user. BBerryPin
has no control over what information is entered on an account profile
and will not be held responsible for any material that is entered and
deemed offensive to other members of the website. If you feel that the
information entered on a users profile page is unsuitable and a threat
to your personal safety you may use the report user feature located to
the bottom of the user profile.
- BBerryPin is in no way responsible for
the exchange of words, images, and any other communication that may
happen on Blackberry messenger or off the website. We strongly recommend
that you use your sense of judgment when adding anyone as a friend on Blackberry messenger. In the event that someone does send inappropriate content or make inappropriate statements on Blackberry messenger remove them at once.
In no event shall BBerryPin or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BBerryPin's Internet site, even if BBerryPin or a BBerryPin authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on BBerryPin's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BBerryPin does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. BBerryPin may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. BBerryPin does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
BBerryPin has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BBerryPin of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
All RIM® Trademarks Are Owned By Research In Motion Limited. BBerryPin© Is An Independent Platform & Is Not Endorsed, Sponsored, Affiliated With Or Otherwise Authorized By RIM Limited